Summer Assignment for 2018-19
1. Instructions: Read America's Women Ch. 1-12. Know the key terms and plan for a quiz within the first 2 weeks of the course.
2. Documents and/or readings for Summer Assignment
Optional readings for Unit 1: Helpful to understand the thinking of this era but not necessary to read
- Key Terms/IDs Chapter 1-3
- Voices of a People by Howard Zinn (Chapter 1 ONLY)
- Slavery and Freedom: The American Paradox by Edmund S. Morgan
- The Witches of Salem by Stacy Schiff
- Unit 1: Essential Questions
3. Review the Purdue OWL email etiquette PPT on the home page
4. Any Questions?
Use my school email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions. Please adhere to proper email/electronic question etiquette